Now the holidays are over and most of your time was spent with your family, it is time to reconnect with your friends over delicious food and delectable cocktails. I am guessing that a good amount of you have thought about, if not resolved to cultivate and expand your relationships this year. So, You’re Invited to a Girl’s Night In.
- Peach Paper Lanterns $3.50 One or many, these create a festive party.
- Ranunculus (my favorite flower)
- Crochet Coaster from Etsy $15
- Depression Glass $11 Buy several pieces to incorporate into your china.
- Roast Chicken – this recipe should be in everyone’s arsenal
- Lemon Rice
- Frisee Salad with Cherries, Apples, & Walnuts
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – favorite cookies, spread thawed favorite ice cream between two cookies & refreeze until you are ready to serve. Yum!