You’re Invited: Girls Night In
Now the holidays are over and most of your time was spent with your family, it is time to reconnect with your friends over delicious food and delectable cocktails. I am guessing that a good amount of you have thought about, if not resolved to cultivate and expand your relationships this year. So, You’re Invited to a Girl’s Night In.
- Peach Paper Lanterns $3.50 One or many, these create a festive party.
- Ranunculus (my favorite flower)
- Crochet Coaster from Etsy $15
- Depression Glass $11 Buy several pieces to incorporate into your china.
- Roast Chicken – this recipe should be in everyone’s arsenal
- Lemon Rice
- Frisee Salad with Cherries, Apples, & Walnuts
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – favorite cookies, spread thawed favorite ice cream between two cookies & refreeze until you are ready to serve. Yum!